Check the latest offers from Spread Betting and Fixed Odds Betting bookmaker SpreadEx. Open an account for free bets, free spread bets and casino bonuses.
- Open a SpreadEx account through the link today, place a £5+ fixed-odds single bet in the sportsbook (min. odds 1/2) and get free bets up to £25.
- The first free bet will be credited upon settlement of the qualifying bet with the following free bets added to your account on consecutive days.
- Free bets are paid as follows; Qualifying bet £5 to £9 = 1 x £5 free bet, £10 to £14 = 2 x £5 free bets, £15 to £19 = 3 x £5 free bets, £20 to £24 = 4 x £5 free bets & £25+ = 5 x £5 free bets.
- Open a SpreadEx Casino account through the link today, make your first deposit of up to £40 and receive a matched deposit bonus - repeat up to 5 times to receive up to £200 in bonuses.
- The promotion is available to new SpreadEx Casino customers with a maximum one deposit match bonus per day.
- The bonuses have a 40x wagering requirement on qualifying casino games (slots only) to make the bonus balance withdrawable.
- Max winnings from bonus cash is 5 x bonus amount (so £200 max per each deposit match, £1000 in total)
- Open a SpreadEx account through the link today, bet on qualifying spread bet markets and get cashback after 28 days matching your stakes, up to £300. Below £300, get matched as cash-back to that amount, if you reach £300 or above you will have the choice of either £300 cash on your account or an iPad 10.2 inch WIFI 32GB.
- Applies to bets placed across eligible markets (see site for details) - bets must be placed pre-match or pre-event start, opening stakes count - for bets closed out in-play, the opening part of the bet will still count.
- If you reach £300 and would prefer to receive an iPad, please either email 'sports @ spreadex. com' or call us on 08000 526 575 or 01727 895 090 and we will remove the cash from your account and instead arrange for the iPad to be sent to you.
- Place 3 sports spread bets on the same sport's qualifying markets with SpreadEx, then place a 4th spread bet on the same market spread-free, i.e. at the spread mid-point.
- The qualifying stake for the spread-free bet is the size of your smallest qualifying bet.
- You can claim this offer as many times as you want on any sport markets listed (see site for details) when you meet the qualifying criteria.