Take advantage of bookmaker's latest free bet bonuses, money-back offers and more for top rugby.
- Place a pre-match bet in the special 'Match Winner - Bad Beat Special' market with Sporting Index Odds on selected Six Nations 2021 games and if your team scores most tries but loses the match, get money-back as a free bet up to £50.
- To qualify, bets must be placed before the relevant match kicks off on the Match Winner - Bad Beat Special market - on Sporting Index Odds (not applicable to spread bets)
- For a Qualifying Bet to be considered eligible for the Six Nations Bad Beat special, the team you have backed must both lose the match AND score more Tries than the match winner.
- Free bet info : stake not returned / credited within 48hrs / valid for 7 days
- Place a 4-fold+ pre-match accumulator on any sport or market with Paddy Power (except enhanced match odds) and if one leg lets you down, they'll give you money-back as a free bet up to £10.
- Applies to pre-match accumulators - min odds per leg of 1/5 (1.2) - settled before 31st December 2021.
- Max free bet £10 per customer per day, referring to the day the qualifying bet is settled.
- Free bet info : stake not returned / credited the following day / valid for 7 days
- Opt-in and place bets with Paddy Power between 00:01 Monday and 23:59 Sunday of the same week and get up to a £10 free bet on the following Monday and a Power-Up.
- The promotion requires an opt-in through the Paddy Power VIPP page.
- The promotion has the following criteria; If you place 1 bet of £5+, you will be credited with a Power Up the following Monday, if you place 5 bets of £5+, you will be credited with a free bet of £5 and a Power Up the following Monday and if you place 5 bets of £10+, you will be credited with a free bet of £10 and a Power Up the following Monday.
- Free bet info : stake not returned / credited on by 12:00 mon / valid until 23:59 sun