Check which bookmakers offer Best Odds Guaranteed on horse racing so if your selection returns at a bigger price than you take, you'll get the better odds.
- Place a bet on any UK or Irish horse race with Unibet and if you take a price and the SP returns a bigger price, they'll pay-out the bigger price.
- This offers is not available on: board prices, ante-post, non-runner no bet, tote/ pari-mutuel (best and dividends), not to win, enhanced win, cover bets and In-Play bets.
- Offer applies to customers located in UK and Ireland only - maximum return of £25,000.
- Place a bet on UK and Irish Horse Races with Betway (after 9am on the day of the race) and if the SP return is greater, they'll pay you at the better price.
- Minimum stake per bet is £1 (or £0.50 each-way) and the maximum enhanced payout per race/bet is £5,000.
- Best Odds Guaranteed does not apply to Ante-Post racing, Lucky 15, 31, 63 bets, Overnight, Place Only, Match Bets and Enhanced price offers.
- Place a bet on any UK or Irish horse race with Dafabet and if you take a price and the SP returns a bigger price, they'll pay-out the bigger price.
- This offer includes Board Prices, Early Prices, Singles and Multiples, Win and Each-Way.
- Ante-post bets, Tote/Pari-Mutuel bets and International Racing are excluded from this offer.
- Place a racing bet with Bet365 on Horse Racing (any excluding Australasian) and if you take the price on your selection and the SP is bigger, they'll pay you out at the bigger odds.
- The offer includes Board Prices, Bet365 Early Prices, singles and multiples as well as Showcast bets.
- Australasian Racing, Ante-Post, Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), 'Not to Win', Enhanced Win, Cover Bets and In-Play bets are excluded from this promotion.
- Take a price with RaceBets and if the SP is bigger they'll pay you out on the starting price for all UK, Irish, South African and UAE horse racing.
- The offer is limited to horse racing that takes place in the UK, Republic of Ireland and all UAE races that operate under the UK and Irish Starting Price System - for South Africa, the starting price (SP) is the official Phumulela declared tote dividend.
- Valid on the day of the race market.
- Applies to multiple bets, if you take the fixed-odds on offer for the races.